Sunday, January 11, 2009

One Week Later

Surprisingly, it has been a really good week. Other than Tuesday, when I had to take some ibuprofen, I have not had a headache. Until this morning. I did feel one sort of starting Friday afternoon, but I drank some more water and it went away. This morning, well really the middle of the night, I woke up and thought it was going to be a really bad day. My nose was all congested and I could feel the throbbing on one side of my head. But the shower and just sitting upright seemed to help. I can still feel it a little, but it is not quite enough to label it a 1. I think what I really need to do is figure out how to treat my allergies. That is what is bothering me the most. But all in all, so far so good.

1 comment:

Cristy said...

If you want to do the natural way, try Fenugreek. We have started giving it to Zachary and it is fantastic. I don't hear him when he breathes while he's sleeping, and he doesn't snore as much, either, and he's snored since the first day. His sneezing has slowed down as well.

Cristy