Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 4 - No Headache

Well, I did cheat a little last night. After I laid down in bed, my headache was up to a 2 for sure. But I could still deal with that. It was the swollen lymph nodes and the pain those were causing. I am not sure if I was fighting off some sort of infection or my body is going through withdrawal. So I did end up taking just some ibuprofen last night. I never would have gotten to sleep last night otherwise. I still didn't sleep the best, but awoke to a new start this morning. I was worried that I would wake up this morning at a 3, but no. I woke up refreshed and ready to start the day. I got a good workout in today as well. I started to feel my head hurt a little during the workout, but pushed through and it did go away after I stopped. I do feel a slight bit of pressure building behind my eyes now, but I am hoping if I go lay down it will go away. So that is what I am doing right now.

No comments: