Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 3 - Headache Scale 1+

As predicted, I awoke this morning with a very mild headache. I could have taken the allergy meds first thing and been totally fine right now. Instead, I took my vitamins and am suffering through this. If it stayed the same as this morning, it would have been very tolerable. But as the day has gone on, it has progressed from a 1 to probably almost a 2 now. I am praying that it is not worse in the morning, and that I'll be able to sleep tonight. I did get plenty of water today, in hopes that it might help a little. Not so much. I also spent nearly 2 hours in the car today which most likely only made it worse, in addition to adding the nausea. I am going shortly to lay down with an ice pack.

1 comment:

ann marie said...

Use a Netty Pot everyday, even when you aren't getting the headache. I just heard about Netty pots a few months ago. They are great.