Friday, August 1, 2014

31 Days of Organizing

It seems as my kids get older, my life gets busier and busier. Some of it is their activities, some of it is mine. I'm not going to list all our activities. I'll let you fill in your own list. We all have full schedules. The problem is, that I feel like I'm living in chaos.
This is just a small sample of what's going on at my house. Lots of school books and science equipment. I am tired of the chaos and need to get organized. Today is August 1. We are starting a new school year in a little over a week. I will be teaching two high school Chemistry co-ops, as well as several math classes. I need to get organized. Step one to getting organized is getting rid of the clutter. My first goal is to get one large trash bag out of my house every day. It could be trash or donations. Either way, it is leaving my house. Here is a picture of today's trash.
Yes, I just posted a picture of my trash online. I also passed along that large plastic bin of science equipment, because it is not what I need for chemistry. I would call day one a success.

No comments: