Friday, January 4, 2013

An Important Reminder

I love the fact that we have a Christian radio station to listen to in the car. That really is the only time we listen to the radio. I love that I don't have to worry about the lyrics or what the DJ might say, or even the commercials. However, even more than that, is hearing God's voice when you least expect it at times. It might be a song, or one of their little inspirational snippets. This morning, it was a song.

This particular song got me to thinking about my goals and resolutions for the year. I think God was trying to remind me what is truly important.

"What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?" Mark 8:36

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matthew 6:33


No comments: