- Spiral bound directions for Sections 1-3 of Level 1
- Spiral bound directions for Section 4
- 3 spiral bound direction books for Section 5
- The Madsen Method Standardized Spelling and Reading Tests
- Spiral bound book with copyable games, coloring pages, and a comprehensive index.
- Folder containing copyable templates for record keeping, report cards, handwriting sheets and more.
- 4 "Listen in Library" CD's
- One "Sounds of the English Phonograms" CD
- One CD-Rom of the templates.
There is no question that this curriculum has been well researched and planned out. It is very well laid out and fully explained. There is no wondering what to do today or how to teach. Everything is exactly scripted, and all the parent has to do is read and follow the directions. The program is not designated for a specific grade level. It would be great for a Kindergarten student just starting out. However, it is also great for older students who may have gaps in what they've learned. Also, for those who just haven't got it yet. My high energy students are a little beyond this, and got frustrated by the tediousness of the directions. We have a very different education style in our house. If you want to read standing on your head, well, as long as you're reading. Sitting in proper position at the table just did not work here. I know for a lot of people, that is very important and this program will work great for them.
Be sure to check out The Madsen Method web page for all the detailed information on the complete program. There are also videos, samples, and other parent testimonials. You can also click here to find out what other Crewmembers thought of the program.